Winner of a Gold Medal in the American-Style Wheat BeerÂ category at the 2017 and the 2018 Great American Beer Festival.
Exclusive to TapRm.Â Keg Pricing (NYC Only) Includes $30 Refundable Deposit.
Chill concoction, just right for this light refreshing beer.
Sweet As! Pacific Ale is a chill concoction brewed with New Zealand and Australian hops. More Pacific and tropical in their flavor aroma, itâ€™s Sweet As!- Just right for this light refreshing beer.
From the Brewer:Â Sweet As! is a bright beer in appearance as well as flavor. Checking in at 6%, this beer has a bright golden color complimented by a bright white head. Pineapple, cream, and other soft tropical aromas dominate your nose creating a perfect transition to the playful finish. Southern hemisphere hops paired with white wheat make this a light refreshing beer perfect for anyone or any place.
- 2012 Bend Brewfest Peopleâ€™s Choice Award â€“ Bend, Oregon
- 2013 AmeriCAN Gold Medal Winner â€“ Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2013 Best Beach Beer â€“ Outside Magazine
- 2013 Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Pale Ale â€“ Leavenworth, Washington
- 2013 Leavenworth Ale Fest Best Over All Brew â€“ Leavenworth, Washington
- 2017 Bronze at Can Can Awards
- 2017 Gold Medal â€“ Great American Beer Festival â€“Â American-Style Wheat Beer
- 2018 Gold Medal â€“ Great American Beer Festival â€“Â American-Style Wheat Beer
Origin:Â Bend, OR
Content:Â 12oz cans
More About:Â GoodLife Brewing Company