Exclusive to TapRm.
Mother Natureâ€™s seasons are amazing, where all her creations flux between an existence in winterâ€™s comatose state, springâ€™s colorful fling, summerâ€™s hot dance, and fallâ€™s laid back swing. The creative juices of musicians jump from an unconscious, winter mindset spurring you to think concerts, road trips and campsites.
One sip of this beer will get your blood flowing as you jam to your favorite tunes!
Disclaimer: We donâ€™t recommend hanging upside down in a tree, youâ€™re not Eddieâ€¦It seems fitting to chill in a hammock while listening to great music and sipping a triple-dry hopped, Imperial IPA â€” Music for the taste buds!
From the Brewer: A blend of bright fruit and melon with big notes of Meyer lemon on the nose. Medium levels of bitterness along with the heat from the higher alcohol content let the beer marry well as you analyze the flavor. Â A very easy drinking Imperial IPA.
- 2014: Pouring At The Coast Peopleâ€™s Choice Award â€“ Seaside, Oregon
- 2015: Silver Medal at the US Open Beer Competition â€“ Ohio
- 2017: Bronze â€“ Strong Hoppy â€“ Oregon Beer Awards Ceremony
- Gold at 2017 Tastings World Beer Championships
- Bronze at 2017 Best Of Craft Beer Awards
- Bronze at 2017 Oregon Beer Awards
Origin:Â Bend, OR
Content:Â 12oz cans
More About:Â GoodLife Brewing Company